Wednesday 5 January 2011

05.01.2011

My complicated relationship with the fill in flash exercise spanning three months!!


I was really pleased with the planning of the first shoot, I'd spent a while casting and location hunting and really like the end images though I did not fulfil the criteria of a dramatically lit portrait so had to re-shoot.


So I went back to the location, with my model styled similarly and re-shot the images trying to achieve the 'dramatic look' which unfortunately I didn't.



Unfortunately after this shoot my model became unavailable so I decided to change my aesthetic approach completely with my choice of model and experiment with lighting effects. These are my three completed images for the flash area of the unit. 
Ambient Lighting
 Dramatic Lighting
 Fill in Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment