Thursday 3 February 2011

03.02.2011 Personal Work

For the recent introduction to Creative Practices I began practicing taking studio portraits. I especially like using the low key lighting set up so took some practice shots to try and gauge some perspective and gain some ideas.
Here is one of my favourite test shots, but more can be seen on my website (link included). I've started to look at the use of low key lighting and fashion styling in fashion advertising and the kinds of magazines which show these kind of images.

4 comments:

  1. very nice photo katy =D realy dramatic.. tho your text is so small i can't read it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? It comes up pretty big on my laptop. It's atleast font size 12 :) Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really really nice :)
    looking at this off a projector too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! look at you with your big TVs and Projectors! *jealous*!!

    ReplyDelete