Monday 28 May 2012

26.05.12 William Selden

Living opposite a park I often stop and talk to the people who walk their dogs on the green. I've always been interested in the relationship between owner and dog and in the past have done short projects on the types of people who own dogs. When I saw tis recent work by Selden I was imediately stuck by how quirky and individual each animal is and being a huge dog lover (having two poodles in the family also!) I felt I had to blog some of these awesome images.



William Selden was commissioned by London-based bi-annual publication Ponystep to shoot the annual British extravaganza that is "Crufts". In the series Selden gets up close and personal with all the perfectly "primped and preened superstars", including Dachshunds, French Bulldogs, and Dalmations.

No comments:

Post a Comment